Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Kid on the Block

Woah, turns out it wasn't as scary as I thought to set up one of these things. I guess anything David Jaffe can do, I can do to! *runs of to make crazy game about cars and guns then remembers knows nothing about game programming*

Anyways, lets get to the good stuff! Right now, I'm nothing special. As much a narcissistic prick as I try to be, I'm inherently a good guy so it takes a bit more effort to stand out from the crowd. If you haven't read any of my earlier works from Economical Gamer I'll lay the ground work down for you. The goal in my reviews is not to say 'x game is shite!' or 'game y is teh ballz' but instead to inform readers about the games. What the consumer is getting, how does it work and most importantly, is it fun? I'm the first to admit these early reviews sound like ass kissing material, but I believe the gaming journalism world doesn't need another Ben 'Yahtzee' clone. Maybe one day I can ride aboard the S.S.Sellout and hang crap over 90% of the games I play, but until then I'll continue to pout my lips for the likes of the suits!

Since no one other than close friends and forum members are likely to find their way to this post I'll just end it here and say I hope to get the most out of this bloody thing. Welcomes all round! Now where's my fruit basket?

No comments: