Monday, July 14, 2008

If I'm so lucky, why can't I find a Brawl matchup online!?!?

I must have had a lot of good karma coming my way this year, since despite being an unemployed student with no income, I still find a way to come into new video games at a regular basis. Once again, thanks to the charity of the folks over at Aussie-Nintendo have picked me as one of the three contest winners, this time for Guitar Hero: On Tour on DS.

Couple that with Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness from Kotaku Aus and Assassins Creed DS from A-N this has been one of my luckiest years when it comes to contests. Also my charitable donations of Ty 2 and my old phat PS2 seem to have granted me even MORE good karma with donations of Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories and Super Smash Bros. Brawl from some generous gamers. When my takeover of the world is complete, these people shall enjoy quick and painless deaths!

Now that I'm just about done with the single player portion of Brawl (9 hours is too bloody long for something this repetitive!) I should look to the online options to keep me entertained this week. However, I grow bored of beating up that punching bag for 10 minutes while no one joins my online match. I thought this was supposed to be the BIGGEST online game for the Wii, yet I have had no luck finding an online match. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow...

No comments: