Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Like an EA produced game, I'm back for more!

Thanks for the encouragement from the four people who have actually seen this page so far! Lets imagine a couple hundred zero's behind the four and move on.

So yea, having a hard time deciding what exactly goes in this place. It'd be pointless for this to turn into a news blog since there is more news out there than one man can process in time to re post before it is classified as 'gold' by the masses in their Internet forums. Will probably become my own breeding ground for insane ideas, sit-com worthy get rich quick schemes, and maybe (JUST MAYBE) original writing on games, industry overviews and chats with important gaming people.

Can't really complain with the list of options available to me at this point, and who knows. With my own page now I can pretend- sorry, ACT more professional when I'm out and about at various gaming events. Speaking of which, plan to check out the Nintendo Connection Tour at Southland this weekend to try out some new games, chat with some people and take PICTURES! While other better sites may have already gone through this at the other tour locations, this one is special because I say it is. So keep a look out for my posts on the weekend dammit!

P.S. Yes I know my post has nothing to do with Rock Band 2, and I don't plan to keep a sync between blog topic/pics in the future. Like the front page of the Mx I want to mess with peoples heads by providing a completely irrelevant subject matter to go along with my imagery. Get used to it ;)

No comments: