Friday, July 10, 2009

Connection Tour 2009 - Welcome to the resort or whatever


Just in case you couldn't tell from giant sign hanging overhead, it was the time of the casual gamer once again. Beneath the behemoth of a sign was the island of DSi inhabited by the people of Rythym Heaven and Pokemon Platinum along with the usual collection of touch generation samples used to entice those with several mortgage payments to go.

Around the mountain that housed the DS games we had numerous tv sets showing off mostly why people should pay money for this game instead of sticking to the free bundle of Wii tennis and bowling. While all 12 sports weren't shown off (or maybe they were and I just didn't notice between all the Rythym Heaven + Guitar Hero) I did get a taste of what to expect when the game hits later this month. For now I'll save my opinions til I get more time at the launch party later this month, and instead just dump the less-blury pics from my borrowed camera.


Pull back on the nunchuck...


...hit the target...


...and win a silly hat!


The budget for chairs clearly went into those headphones.


Yours truly about to defend his honor in Wii Swordplay ... he failed.


But that's not a DS- oh wait, I get it!


Finishing up with the swag haul of 09'

No comments: