Saturday, February 7, 2009

Yea yea, no excuses. I'm just lazy

Whew, this has been a good month+ long nap. Now with a reason to get out of bed again I've run out of excuses for not doing any productive writing, sooooooooo ummm. Yea if Anthony gives a damn I'll get started on some of those holiday reviews I never got around to writing (list after this ranting), tomorrow, or sometime this week, I'll get around to uploading the censorship piece featured in the orientation issue of The Box.

Classwork is still going to be pushing my writing of the video games of course, but as to 'how' it will be pushing it (especially in Small Press Publishing) the final outcomes are still nowhere near set in stone. I would love to try some type of print distribution, of course the power of the internet makes stuff like news and reviews pointless, meaning I might have to use more than the usual 3 brain cells. The Non-Fiction genre essays are still going ahead, but as to formats and details included, and even length, I'm still undecided. Really feels out of place in my class through since 90% of the class are writing memoirs/biographies. Also yet to be determined is my choice of workplace for practical placement, so stay tuned!

Reviews to look forward to

AC/DC Rock Band track pack
De Blob
Dead Space
John Woo Presents Stranglehold
Mirror's Edge
Ratchet Quest For Booty
Valkyria Chronicles
Yakuza 2

Also, when is someone going to kill that Stephen Conroy so the threat of Australia going all totalitarianism will vanish with his stupid clean feed stratagy. If its a hiding spot for the corpse that is holding up the situation, feel free to use my backyard, its a small price to pay for the good of the nation lol.

Cheers

PS. In case this filter does go through, heres a list of debateable areas of interest that will get this blog banned in Australia.

-Abortion would have killed Beethoven if it were available to his family, so I am happily anti-abortion.
-Anorexia suffers need help and should seek advice from counsilers. Or just talking to friends who can knock some sense into ya (avoid friends who are also suffering from Anorexia, otherwise this goes nowhere fast)
-Breast/Boob/Tit cancer is responsible for 'x' number of deaths a year, give to whatever charities to help support research/cures
-Even I wont touch the subject of euthenasia with a 10 foot pole (but mentioning it will help get this page blacklisted by ACMA)
-Free Tibet
-Chairman Mao was  NOT right, get over yourself!
-Kevin Rudd wants to change his last name to Zedong
-If all goes shit, Hugo Weaving will save us by blowing up Parliament House

No comments: